Worldwide, it was valued earlier and is valued today wheat germ oil, the properties and application of this tool are difficult to overestimate.
All over the world, the wheat germ oil was valued earlier and is valued today, the properties and application of this tool are difficult to overestimate. Due to the unique composition and effects on the body, wheat germ oil has found its application both in cosmetology, in cooking, and in medicine.
Three especially important and active components: antioxidants, tocopherols and carotenoids oils cause its unique composition, are considered a wealth of useful substances for the body.
Useful properties and composition
Three especially important and active components: antioxidants, tocopherols and carotenoids oils cause its unique composition, which are considered as a source of useful substances for the body. The content of vitamin E means recognized as a champion, especially in cosmetology. Those who want to always look young and beautiful should take a closer look at this oil.
The oil stimulates and renews the skin on cell damage, moisturizes it, nourishes with beneficial trace elements and vitamins. Scientists have proven that rejuvenation can be achieved even with the systematic care of old, coarse, flaky skin that has lost its elasticity, softness and elasticity.
Listing the components that make up the oil from wheat sprouts, it is worth highlighting an important fact. 100 grams of oil contains not one daily rate of beneficial vitamins and trace elements, but several. In addition to the huge amount of vitamin E, it also contains the vitamin B complex, as well as:
- nicotinic acid;
- pantothenic and folic acids.
The oil stimulates and renews the skin on cell damage, moisturizes it, nourishes with beneficial trace elements and vitamins.
The oil consists of:
- Vanadium, silicon, boron and manganese. 100 gr contains at once 3 daily norms of these useful substances.
- Zirconium, selenium, cobalt, copper and phosphorus at half the daily norm.
Important! Complement the list of trace elements and vitamins proteins, amino acids and carbohydrates. And tocopherols give oil antioxidant properties.
Use for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes
Oil itself is not considered a drug, but its role as a biological supplement is invaluable for health. For what purposes in medicine are used the properties of wheat germ oil. Application inside and outwardly shown for:
- stimulation of metabolic processes;
- slowing the aging process;
- cleaning the body of toxins and other harmful substances;
- as an anti-inflammatory agent;
- fight against skin diseases: acne, acne and other rashes;
- accelerate the healing of wounds, scratches, burns, abrasions, and so on;
- optimization of the circulatory system;
- treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system and the central nervous system;
- normalization of the functions of the reproductive system, treatment of prostatitis, infertility, increase of potency;
- boosting the immune system;
- has a sedative effect on the peripheral and nervous systems;
- normalizes hormonal balance, reducing the likelihood of failures;
- prevent the development of varicose veins, strengthen the walls in blood vessels.
For all prophylactic or therapeutic purposes, the oil is used no more than 2 teaspoons and no more than 2 times a day. When treating not very deep burns, the affected area is smeared with a slightly heated means. For bruises or sprains, the lesions are massaged using warm wheat germ oil.
Very useful oil for people who have problems with the digestive tract:
- In case of gastric ulcer, oral administration of 1 teaspoon of oil, before meals, will help protect the walls from the aggressive effects of hydrochloric acid.
- In order to prevent gastritis, it is enough to use a teaspoon of oil in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Useful of sprouted wheat extract and bodybuilding athletes. Acceptance of 2 tablespoons of oil per day helps to increase the body's tolerance to increased stress.
For medical purposes, wheat germ oil is convenient to use in capsules.
Tip! Wheat germ oil helps women cope with such unpleasant gynecological diseases as: mastopathy, vaginitis, and cervical erosion.
Wheat germ oil: contraindications
There is a list of warnings and restrictions on the use of wheat germ oil:
- You can not use it with individual intolerance, which is extremely rare.
- People with a predisposition to the formation of stones in the urinary system or kidneys and those who already have stones.
- Women during the period of childbearing or breastfeeding are allowed to use oil, but only after consulting a doctor.
- Very carefully you need to use and take the oil to children before and at the age of 6.
Application in cosmetology
Cosmetic oil from wheat germ, its features and use for cosmetic purposes is no less valuable than in medicinal. It has a positive effect on the condition of the nails, skin, hair, eyelashes and eyebrows.
Since it is considered viscous and dense in structure, it should be diluted with less heavy vegetable oils before use. Olive, almond and avocado oils in proportions of 1: 4 are well suited for this purpose. Wheat germ oil is used only on individual areas, for example, on wrinkles, coarsened skin, wound, inflammation or burn.
Oil is widely used in cosmetology.
Tip! To achieve the desired effect, you need to take it more than once, or when you want, and systematically - for a long time period.
From facial wrinkles
Pharmacists, as a rejuvenation, recommend the use of wheat germ oil extract as part of the masks. Dilute with ethereal substrates: peach, almond, grape or olive oil in a 1: 3 ratio. Apply every day.
To enhance hair growth
Oil of germinated grain is widely used to strengthen and enhance hair growth. When seborrheic dermatitis, dryness, loss or breakage of hair, as well as the cross section of their tips. Oil, penetrating deep into the epidermis to the bulb, increases blood flow, helps to restore damaged areas, removes fat and dandruff.
Using oil as a shampoo is also effective. Pharmacists recommend mixing, in equal proportions, oil and other essential substances. The main thing is to stick to the desired consistency - it should be thick (like shampoo). The application procedure is very simple:
- The oil composition should be evenly distributed over the hair and skin of the head, turn into plastic wrap, put a rubber cap on top.
- Then wrap the head with a thick cloth or towel, hold for 30 minutes, warming up the head with a hairdresser, as it cools.
- At the end, wash your hair and hair with traditional shampoo several times. This is very important because it will not be possible to wash off this oil substance from the first time.
Tip!If the oil is used for the first time, it is necessary to test for an allergic reaction before use. To do this, a few drops of money applied to the skin of the upper limb just above the elbow. Leave for 40 minutes at rest. If you clearly see swelling and redness - a test for allergies - positive and this person is not recommended to use it.
Used oil of germinated grain to strengthen and enhance hair growth
Masks for greasy and dry hair
If the hair is prone to dryness, the mask from the extract of wheat grain oil will help get rid of the problem:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of the oil with 4 spoons of yogurt (low-fat) and a small amount of banana pulp.
- Mix the mass thoroughly, evenly distribute the hair, soak for 30 minutes and rinse.
You can restore the split ends with the following mask:
- Mix two tablespoons of butter with a spoon of honey.
- The resulting composition is dissolved in a water bath.
- Spread over the entire length of the hair, after half an hour wash off.
Improve the condition of oily hair will help kefir-oil mask:
- Three tablespoons of kefir mixed with a spoonful of wheat germ oil and fresh juice from one medium-sized lemon.
- Apply to hair, hold for 20 minutes and rinse.
- In order to improve the hair, it is recommended to rinse with chamomile decoction.
If the hair is prone to dryness, the mask from the extract of wheat grain oil will help get rid of the problem.
Care for eyebrows and eyelashes
You can improve the condition of eyebrows and eyelashes using a simple mask:
- Combine half a teaspoon of wheat germ oil with the same amount of castor oil.
- The composition with a makeup brush to apply on eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Hold for 30 minutes and rinse.
Tip! In no case can not leave the composition on the eyelashes or eyebrows for the whole night - this can cause puffiness on them.
Skin of the eyelids and around the eyes
The skin in these areas is very sensitive and delicate, so you need to regularly nourish it with vitamins and moisturize. If you do not, then the appearance of wrinkles in these areas will not take long. To prevent this unpleasant phenomenon, you can use an effective and very simple mask:
- Two teaspoons (tea) strong tea mixed with one spoonful of wheat germ oil and four drops of vitamins E and A (each).
- Apply to the skin around the eyes and eyelids, leave for 10 minutes, rinse.
Oil will help prevent wrinkles around the eyes
Stretch marks in pregnant women
To get rid of stretch marks in the period of carrying a child will also help extract from wheat germ. Starting from the second trimester, care of the skin of the abdomen is very important. Significantly improve her condition will help the bath with wheat germ oil. In addition, it will relieve tension, help to relax. Method of preparation and use of the mask:
- Mix one tablespoon: oil of sprouted wheat, lavender extract and neroli.
- Fill the bath with warm water (not above 38 degrees).
- Add the resulting oil composition at the rate of: 1 drop per 20 liters of water.
- Immerse yourself in water for 15 minutes.
- After the water treatment, do not wipe with a towel, but allow the body to dry naturally.
Tip! Protect and cure weathered lips can also be oil of sprouted wheat. It is able to heal microcracks, only update the tool on the lips should be several times a day.
Many women are trying all sorts of methods to get rid of this unpleasant problem. In the course are a variety of creams, masks, ointments and other means. Do they really help? No one will give an unequivocal answer - to someone, yes, but for someone else, wasted money. The properties of the essential oil from wheat germ and its use as an anti-cellulite agent has long been known to many. It is used for massage problem areas, as in a diluted state, and in its pure form.
The properties of the essential oil from wheat germ and its use as an anti-cellulite agent has been known for a long time and by many
The easiest and most effective recipe for making a mask: mix a couple of drops of citrus extracts (all you can buy) with a tablespoon of oil. The resulting composition is used for hard massage of problem areas of the skin.
Tip! Oil of sprouted wheat has a bleaching effect. This fact will be valuable to people who want to get rid of freckles or age spots on the body and face.
How and where to store the oil?
The storage conditions of this extract provide for the fulfillment of certain rules and requirements:
- oil is kept in a shaded and cool place;
- prolonged contact of the substance with air should not be allowed;
- shelf life should not exceed 12 months;
- temperature in the room where it is stored should not exceed + 15C;
- Do not store the open vessel with oil in the refrigerator.
Tip!If storage conditions are violated, the oil substance can lose most of its beneficial properties and become a dangerous mixture instead of a useful one. In no case can not use the rancid extract of sprouted shoots or the one that has become unsuitable because of the expired shelf life.
Oil is stored in a shaded and cool place.
What do people say about butter?
Reviews of oil from wheat germ, properties and use in most cases positive.
Yaroslav: The action of wheat germination experienced. On the recommendation of the yogis, every morning she used a gruel of germinated grains over the course of two weeks. As a result, the frequency of allergies has decreased, overall health has improved, nails and hair have become stronger. It is very good to use it at the end of winter, when the body is deficient in vitamins. It is not always possible to germinate cereal; it can be replaced with a ready-made extract from a pharmacy.
Zinaida: I consider the oil sprouted wheat germ as the most effective and best means for rejuvenation. I buy regularly in a pharmacy in capsule form. I accept mainly in the winter, when the skin is especially in need of nourishment. The composition of the oil has everything you need to make the skin more elastic, elastic and taut. In addition, it copes well with the removal of wrinkles.
Massage oil is used to nourish the skin of the whole body.
Olga: I agree and "pee" under all the points about the usefulness of the oil. Saw capsules without any special indications - for myself, as a vitamin and mineral supplement. I do not know if this is a coincidence, or suggestion - I began to sleep soundly, look great, feel great not only in the mornings when I wake up, but during the whole day.
Marina: Long suffered from the manifestation of seasonal heilit. At the slightest hypothermia in the corners on the lips cracks appeared - very painful. Creams with which I tried to relieve pain and cure the problem helped, but short-term. I read an article about wheat germ oil, I decided to try it. The effect is stunning, highlit has passed, the skin has become soft. I use it to this day and do not regret it.
Nastya: I have a slightly different problem - dry scalp and hair. How many shampoos I have already tried - the effect is zero. I tried, for the sake of interest (that I can lose - it still does not help anything), diluted with olive oil, as stated in the article. The feeling of tightness of the skin is gone, no dandruff, the hair has become silky, healthy and shiny, just like that just from the salon.
This remedy has a beneficial effect on the entire body.
Victoria: Long noticed the wrinkles around the lips and eyes. I used the Internet services, reread a lot of material, I came to the conclusion that oil extracts, namely from wheat sprouts, are considered the safest method of getting rid of them. Starts causing the most problematic areas. The wrinkles didn’t go away completely, but I noticed that the skin in these zones became toned and healthy. Not going to stop the procedure, thanks for the timely and valuable advice!