Garlic croutons from black bread - the easiest recipe even for the hostess, who does not know how to cook
Garlic croutons from black bread is the easiest recipe even for a hostess who does not know how to cook. The ingredients are available, and the way they are processed is very simple. In addition to the two main components, others are added to adapt the croutons to the dish about which a crispy snack is being prepared. There are many alternative recipes for making garlic toasts.
There are many alternative recipes for cooking garlic toasts, because this is an excellent snack for all occasions.
Classic rye croutons with garlic for beer
This recipe is considered a classic, so it can be used in any kitchen. Most often, the standard croutons are prepared for beer, in order to add some piquancy to the menu, make a healthy snack, use a minimum of ingredients.
Print recipe Rye toast for beer
Tip! Instead of garlic, you can use garlic salt. The taste of this will not change, and work on the preparation will become even easier.
|Time for preparing||5-10 minutes|
- 200 g black whip
- 1 head of garlic
- Salt to taste
- 40 g of unrefined vegetable oil
- It is better to use slightly dried bread - it is much easier to cut it than fresh, as the crumb will crumble. Pieces can be of different sizes and shapes. Standardly it is cut into straws or small cubes, triangles are an interesting way of cutting.
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat, pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and heat it. In the heated oil pour the sliced bread. If you pour the rye pieces in cold butter, then the crumb is fed with vegetable fat, which later will be bitter.
- Peel the garlic and press it or grate it. Stir the resulting mixture with a certain amount of salt.
- While the pieces of bread are still hot and should be rubbed with a ready mixture of garlic and salt. The amount of spicy mixture depends on taste preferences.
Summing up, I would like to say that other savory blends are suitable for beer. Garlic is often replaced with grated cheese. A possible combination of garlic with cheese, additionally finely chopped herbs are added. In addition to salt, other seasonings are used which are more colorful in their taste.
What do we know about toasts in general? This dish is the same visiting dish in Italian cuisine, like pasta or meatballs. In this case, the toast will cost much cheaper, and the range of applications is much larger. Preparation will take no more than 15-20 minutes, if the guests are already on the threshold, then you can accelerate and perform the entire procedure within 10 minutes maximum.
Important! Italian croutons can be frozen in semi-finished form, pre-packaged product in food foil.
Contrary to the general opinion, croutons are almost a dietary product. 100 grams of the product contains approximately 110 calories. The amount of fat, carbohydrates, proteins and fiber is equivalent to a diet.Print Recipe Italian Garlic Toast
|Time for preparing||15-20 minutes|
- 2 tbsp. l Butter
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp. l Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Mixtures of Italian herbs (dried)
- 4-5 g of mustard powder
- 1 head of garlic
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 rye loaf
- Garlic must first be peeled. To do this, divide the head into teeth and heat them in the microwave for half a minute. After that, the peel is removed with almost no problems.
- Put the teeth on a wooden cutting board and knead them with a fork. Thanks to the heating, the vegetable will become much softer, so crushing the vegetable will be much easier.
- Soften butter, add mashed garlic. Pour into the contents of the spice, mix everything thoroughly until a homogeneous consistency. Olive oil is added last.
- The second stage is precisely the preparation of the toast itself. This can also be done in two ways: fry the croutons in a frying pan or bake in the oven. Cooking in the oven is an original way of not only cooking, but also serving. When baking, a crispy and thin crust is obtained. The only downside is that such a dish is great only when hot.
- Baton cut lengthwise into several plates, the thickness of each should be no more than 2 centimeters.
- Spread each slice with a mixture of garlic, oils and spices. The layer of spreading depends on taste preferences. It is better to make it more dense and thick.
- Next, cut each layer into small squares, stripes, triangles, or straws.
- Cover the baking sheet with perforated paper, which is lightly sprinkled with olive oil.
- Put the pieces of bread on a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Put a sheet of bread in the oven and bake until such time as a crust appears ruddy golden crust.
- There is another recipe for cooking croutons in the oven. In this case, you will need foil, and the toasts will turn out to be soft, saturated with butter and spices.
- The processing of bread with sauce is done in the same way as in the first case.
- Place the baked goods on foil and seal with foil.
- Put an envelope on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for about half an hour.
- If you fry the croutons in a pan, they will turn out more crispy. At the same time, the sauce thoroughly permeates the whole crumb with its original smell.
- Cut the loaf along and soak it on both sides with garlic sauce based on spices and butter.
- Such plates cut into necessary pieces and put in a pan. Lightly greased with olive oil. The main thing is that the toasts do not lie in bulk. And each piece touched the bottom.
- After frying bread on one side for 3-4 minutes, turn the loaves on the other side and fry for the same time.
Depending on which dish the croutons will be served with, the method of cooking rye croutons with garlic is chosen. Croutons in foil will ideally be combined with spicy sauce. Baked and fried breads are ideal for salad and other similar dishes.
Rye toast with garlic and cheese is a great alternative to a hearty breakfast. In general, this dish refers to European cuisine. It is also great to use such a snack at a picnic.
Important! You can eat and hot and cold, but you should wait until the bread is soaked with cheese spread.
Thanks to an interesting filling and a unique way of cooking, this dish acquires a unique taste. Serve fried bread can be cold or hot. In contrast to the classic recipe, the dimensions of the European croutons are overall - this is just a cut of the loaf.Print recipe Cheese rye croutons with garlic
|Time for preparing||10 minutes|
- 1 black loaf
- 1 head of garlic
- 300 g Hard Cheese
- 4 sprigs of parsley and dill
- Salt and pepper
- Dried herbs
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- It is best to use rye loaf. Cut it into thin pieces along the entire product. The thickness of each piece is approximately 2 centimeters. If you make them thicker, the crumb is not soaked. Otherwise, the crust loaf will burn and will be bitter.
- Pour some olive oil into the pan and heat it a little before putting the prepared pieces of loaf in it.
- While the pan is heating up, you need to prepare the garlic - peel, cut into small pieces with a knife.
- In hot oil pour finely chopped garlic, dried herbs, salt and pepper.
- A loaf is placed in such a mixture and fried on both sides until golden brown appears.
- Grate the cheese and mix it with finely chopped greens and a teaspoon of olive oil.
- While the loaf is still hot, apply a mixture of cheese and greens on the surface, tamping it with a fork. As a result, the cheese will melt a little.
- Fry slices of bread in olive oil until crust becomes crispy.
- Slurry on the loaf is prepared as follows: mix the grated cheese with greens, garlic and spices.
- Spread spicy cheese on hot bread slices and put crunchy sandwiches for a few minutes to melt the dairy product and soak the crumb.
- To melt the cheese as much as possible, you can put the cheese croutons in the preheated oven.
European croutons are perfectly combined with many dishes, especially with cream soup and vegetable side dishes. Children love such crispy snacks. They look quite original on the holiday table in the form of a snack.
Garlic toast from black bread is ideal. Which is served with slices of bacon as a snack. Simple and affordable products in combination with each other will acquire a new taste, which is ideally combined with all the dishes of Ukrainian cuisine.
Tip! The main ingredient of the dish is black bread. Therefore it is necessary to choose only a quality basis. Borodino is suitable for special gourmets.
The ingredients are prepared exactly those that will be combined with the main course. You can add other ingredients, such as onions, cheese. Ukrainian crackers can be a snack for beer.Print recipe Garlic toasts of Borodino bread in Ukrainian
|Time for preparing||30 minutes|
- 200 g of Borodino bread
- 2 tbsp. l Sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp. l Garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp. l Garlic oil
- 50 g of fresh bacon
- Salt pepper
- 50 g paprika
- 50 g Carrots
- Cut the crust off the bread, leaving only the crumb. This part is cut into strips and smeared with sunflower oil, each piece from all sides.
- Place the crumb pieces on a baking sheet. Which is covered with perforated paper.
- Put bread in the oven with a temperature of 200 degrees and bake it for a quarter of an hour.
- Prepare garlic oil: Mix sunflower oil with four minced garlic cloves. Using a blender, beat the mass until smooth.
- Preparing garlic sauce is quite simple: mix mayonnaise with garlic pressed through a press. You can add finely chopped parsley or dill.
- Bulgarian pepper and carrots finely chopped, season with salt and pepper.
- Dried croutons grease with garlic oil. Lay on top of thin pieces of bacon, which are covered with a thin layer of a mixture of vegetables. Each such sandwich pour a small amount of garlic sauce.
This is a great snack to moonshine, homemade sausages. Ukrainian-made rye bread toasts with garlic have their own peculiarity: they are nutritious, cooked for half an hour, have an attractive appearance, combine the available products. Talk about the number of servings is not necessary, since it is determined by the size of the loaf.