Fried suluguni is wonderfully combined with vegetables, meat, poultry, with some varieties of fish, and can also be used as an independent dish for snacks.
Fried Suluguni recipe is original and non-standard. The difficulty lies in the fact that the real Suluguni is very difficult to find, but you can replace it with counterparts, which are not made in Georgia, but in situ. The dish has an original taste that combines a delicate filling with a crispy crust. Suluguni is wonderfully combined with vegetables, meat, poultry, with some varieties of fish. And as an independent dish, fried suluguni, also has the right to exist.
This appetizer is prepared quickly, but its taste is unique.
The easiest recipe for fried suluguni
What do we know about fried suluguni? This dish is the easiest type of snack that can be served at any time of the meal. It goes well with spicy and creamy sauces. Preparing the dish for literally 10-15 minutes.
A remarkable feature, at first glance, a high-calorie snack, is that the use of a dish has practically no effect on the figure. Nutritional value of 100 grams of the product is only 324 calories. In comparison with other festive dishes, this calorie content is minimal.
In the process of cooking snacks for the first time it is better to consider the recipe for fried suluguni with a photo. Following the detailed instructions, any hostess will be able to create a real culinary masterpiece.Print recipe Fried Suluguni - nowhere easier
|Time for preparing||10-15 minutes|
- 0.5 kg of Suluguni Cheese
- 3 tbsp. l Butter Often used already baked butter, as it does not convey the taste of burning cheese. The consumption of this oil is much less than fresh.
- 3 tbsp. l Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and black pepper (a mixture of peppers)
- First you need to cut the suluguni. Often this is done by straws, but it is possible to originate and make the cutting of the shape of a triangle, for example.
- Put the butter in a preheated frying pan, melt it completely and then pour the olive oil. Sometimes used conventional sunflower, but it must be refined. Vegetable oil is added to ensure that dairy does not stick or burn during frying.
- Sometimes in hot oil, before lowering the cheese, season with spices. This trick will help give suluguni new flavors. For connoisseurs of the standard taste of dairy product, it is enough to add salt to the melted mass.
- Put the slices of the product into the red-hot fat and fry it from all sides until the sides turn golden.
The supply is made in the same pan, until the cheese is cold - you can first drain the oil from the container. Decorations can be sprigs of green or special sauces. In the cold form, fried suluguni will also be very tasty and original.
So let's go! For the standard recipe, it is best to use smoked suluguni. If smoked product was not found, then you need to make breading cheese. Pre-collapse of the dairy product should be done in accordance with certain rules.
Often the following products are used for breading: flour, eggs, crackers, sesame. Slices of cheese are alternately dipped into the above products. This breading should be tight so that the suluguni does not touch the pan.
Tip! If the batter turns out to be loose, then it is better to dip the cheese pieces in the dough, which is prepared from the same components as the batter.
If you start cooking this dish, you should study in detail the recipe of fried suluguni in breading.Print recipe Suluguni in breading
|Time for preparing||20 minutes|
- 250 g Cheese Suluguni
- 100 g Flour
- Vegetable or butter
- Spices: salt, black pepper, Georgian spices
- 1 pc Chicken Egg
- Suluguni needs to be cut into small pieces - the shape does not really matter. Standardly, slicing is done in strips, since the dish presented is an appetizer, and the elongated slices form an aesthetically appealing look of the dish.
- Beat the egg in a shallow bowl. The size of the bowl should correspond to the slices of cheese so that in the process of dipping the product does not break and is covered with an egg evenly.
- Breadcrumbs are poured into a small plate, which are mixed with all the spices.
- In the pan you need to pour vegetable oil. Its quantity should be sufficient so that the cheese freely floats in the tank and preferably does not touch the bottom. Sometimes butter is used, but here it is necessary to constantly stir the red-hot substance, since the milk base of the product may stick to the dishes.
- When the butter warms up, the cheese is breaded. First, suluguni is dipped in a beaten egg, and then rolls in crackers with spices. This procedure is performed twice.
- The finished pieces are stacked in a frying pan and fried on each side until the breading is golden brown. As soon as the color appears, the piece should be turned over.
- Ready cheese straws should be laid out previously on a paper towel so that it absorbs excess oil. When the snack cools, it can be put on a plate.
Summarizing this point, I want to say about the serving dishes. Fried suluguni can be served as a separate dish. You can add an appetizer with an interesting sauce. With the help of fried suluguni, you can add baked meat or fried vegetables. In the ordinary menu this dish is used as an addition to potatoes or a side dish.
Unusual recipes for fried suluguni
Suluguni is wonderfully combined with vegetables. Fried cheese of this type is combined with stewed, fried or grilled vegetables. The taste of roasted suluguni is particularly bright in combination with tomatoes.
Tip! It is necessary to choose tomatoes of juicy varieties, which in the process of cooking, will produce a lot of juice. This will give some spicy acid and originality to the taste characteristics of the dish.
There are several different ways of cooking this people. Each of them has its own characteristics and tricks. The main thing is to adhere to the basic requirements in the cooking process.Print the recipe of Suluguni with tomatoes The easiest recipe of Suluguni, fried with tomatoes, is a fried cheese with tomato sauce
|Time for preparing||20 minutes|
- 0.5 kg Suluguni
- 2 pcs Chicken Eggs
- 4 tbsp. l Breadcrumbs
- 300 g Tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp. l Cilantro
- Refined vegetable oil
- Salt pepper
- Dairy product cut into slices of medium thickness.
- Beat eggs with a fork until a homogeneous consistency. Slices of cheese dip in the egg.
- 3. After that, soak the moistened product in breadcrumbs. Repeat the procedure again: dip in the egg and roll in breadcrumbs. So that the crackers do not fall off, you can press them with your hands in the process of rolling.
- Tomatoes are cut into small cubes, you must let them drain.
- Cilantro need to finely chop with a knife.
- Garlic can be chopped with a knife or squeezed using a crusher.
- Mix all the vegetables together and sprinkle with vegetable oil. Salt and pepper are added to taste. The composition is mixed again.
We get fried suluguni with vegetable salad from tomatoes. Original recipe is hard to call, but the taste of this dish is very high. In some dishes, salad dishes make a vegetable pillow, on which they spread the hot pieces of the fried product.
If we talk about European cuisine, the same recipe has a different cooking technology. Taste will remain on top. But the appearance and method of roasting qualitatively different.
Print the recipe of Suluguni in a European way
Tip! This recipe is ideal for making breakfast in a hurry, as it takes only 15 minutes of time.
|Time for preparing||15 minutes|
- 150 g Suluguni
- 2 pcs of Tomato
- A few sprigs of parsley
- 20 g refined vegetable oil
- Salt pepper
- Wash tomatoes and cut into circles. The thickness of each slice should not exceed half a centimeter.
- Suluguni is also cut in the same circles.
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan, in which the tomatoes are fried on both sides. Roasting lasts for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove the tomatoes from the container and put the cheese here, and the already roasted tomatoes are laid back on top.
- Cooking continues until the product is completely melted.
- Turn off the stove and season the dish. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Hot food is served. Very often, such a pancake is cut into slices and placed on toast. This breakfast will be very nutritious and will suit the whole family. Aesthetic appearance resembles an ordinary egg omelet, but much tastier. If the tomatoes are initially cut into cubes, then the resulting pancake can be rolled into a roll.
Georgian suluguni with tomatoes in the oven
What do we know about Georgian cuisine? The fact that it is distinguished by its spice and sharpness. Therefore, for the preparation of this dish are used truly Georgian products that will exacerbate the taste characteristics of each ingredient.
Important! This cooking method makes the dish almost dietary, if you do not take into account that the food has a sharp taste.
It is great if it is a wood-burning stove. So the food is saturated with the smell of wood - it will make the taste unique, rich, but simple and understandable to everyone.Print recipe Suluguni in Georgian
|Time for preparing||15 minutes|
- 250 g Suluguni
- 3 tbsp. l Adjiki
- 2 pcs of Tomato
- A few branches of mint
- Several branches of cilantro
- Dairy product cut into slices medium size. The thickness of each plate is no more than one centimeter. So the component is completely roasted to the ground.
- Cut the tomato into thin slices. In the process of frying, it is completely cured, becomes soft, but at the same time juicy.
- Lay on a sheet for baking perforated paper, greased with vegetable oil. If you use a special pan for baking - it's even better.
- The paper is laid out alternately in a cascade of cheese and tomato.
- Pour over the products with adjika so that the sauce tightly covers the surface of the products.
- Mint needs to be torn into pieces and sprinkle adjika with it.
- The oven is preheated at 180 °. The baking tray is put on 10 minutes. During this time, the cheese is completely melted.
- Pull out food and sprinkle with finely chopped cilantro. Sometimes parsley or dill is used instead of cilantro. Some gourmets use a mix of greens.
This dish looks very impressive, so it will decorate any holiday table. Due to the sharpness of some ingredients, the saturation comes much faster, so even abundant tasting will not cause weight gain.
Referring to the same cooking concept, you can use standard grilling of ingredients in a pan instead of the oven. The roast suluguni snack is used for both holiday and casual tables.
Summing up, it turns out that this dish in any concept has advantages regarding the speed and characteristics of cooking components. Serving and decoration can be varied - it all depends on the imagination and taste preferences of the cook.